Lactation Support Services
At The Retreat, our trained professionals in lactation (breastfeeding) support and counseling are here to offer you the following services:
- Breastfeeding education classes
- Breastfeeding support following delivery
- Diagnosis and treatment for breastfeeding related illnesses
- Resources and information on breastfeeding
- Telephone support and counseling
Like much of parenting, breastfeeding is learned not instinctive. Still, breastfeeding is one of the most important things a mother can do to get her baby off to the healthiest start. With a little time, patience, and proper lactation support and instruction both mom and baby can find breastfeeding success. English and Spanish Individual classes available upon request.
Here to Help (Breastfeeding, feeding, & postpartum group)
Because families with a baby can use a word of encouragement, or simply need to be heard.
Saturdays 10:00 am to 12:00 pm